- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Contact Us
The responsibility of the City of Warden Mayor is to serve all citizens and business owners fairly and openly. A committment to applying these principles in the most professional and timely manner possible is key in guiding our community through continued growth and success.
As your Mayor, my top priorities are to:
- Provide safe and reliable drinking water
- Grow Warden's economy and create jobs.
- Keep our community healthy and safe.
- Provide outstanding, affordable service to our citizens and secure the City's financial stability.
I invite you to let me know your thoughts about the City of Warden, our services, and employees. I can be reached at (509) 349.2326, at email@example.com, or at Warden City Hall, 121 S Main St., Warden, WA 98857.
Tony Massa, Mayor