Public Information Request

The City of Warden provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from City Hall or use a generic form and hand deliver, mail or email to:


Written Form or by Verbal Request

You may submit a request for public records in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, letter or verbally.  City Hall is  located at 121 S Main Street. For information call 509.349.2326 or email:

For Police Records, requests should be submitted to the records clerk at the Police Department.  Located at 201 S Ash Street.    Phone: 509.793.1300.  Email: